It is the intention of Permare srl Company to manage their activities with a view to the continuous improvement of the services delivered by applying the principles of quality management system, environmental protection and safeguarding of health and safety of its employees.
Such services are outlined as follows:
- Environmental remediation (including the cleaning of waterways);
- Collection and transport of waste;
- Bunkering oil to ships;
- Docks and port waterways cleaning;
- Distribution and supply of water to ships;
- Underwater work;
- Waste Disposal;
- Grounds maintenance;
The Head Office’s aim is to direct the staff’s efforts in managing issues relating to the quality of their performance in a thoughtful manner. This can be achieved by promoting a process-driven approach, by applying the PDCA (Environmental Control Plan) and by drawing inspiration from risk-based thinking, in relation to the environment and to health and safety at work. Such an approach is to encourage commitment to achieving pollution prevention, to minimizing workplace hazards and to promoting and widely disseminating quality among their employees.
The Company consider the promotion of health and safety at work as an essential part among their duties, as well as accident prevention strategies and risk reduction, as a crucial part of the Company’s results. The Company are also aware that their success is closely linked to the achievement and the continuous improvement of high standards as far as the protection of the environment is concerned, within the context where they operate and by paying close attention to the Company’s stakeholders
Similarly, an approach focused on the client and aimed at the satisfaction of mandatory and non-compulsory requirements, is an essential part of the success of our Company.
These goals are to be pursued by paying the utmost attention to the quality principles of the Company’s performance, in compliance with the standards required by the client and by the regulations applied.
Through strong involvement and responsibility, the Company staff is committed to operating:
- In compliance with applicable laws and regulations, with specific attention to those relating to the protection of workers’ health and safety and environmental protection;
- In compliance with any of the requirements of the Standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 e BS OHSAS 18001:2007;
- By providing a service that is able to meet all the mandatory requirements and the contractual requirements of the Company’s Clients;
- and maintaining an adequate and efficient performance, in compliance with the legal regulation in force and the Company’s policies;
- pursuant to the continuous improvement of the Company’s performance in terms of respect for the environment, of the workers’ health and safety and of the quality of performance and services provided;
- and adopting a vision oriented towards quality, respect for the environment, the need to prevent pollution and towards the importance of everyone’s commitment in order to reduce danger and prevent health and safety risks.
The Company’s Management is committed to providing the necessary resources to achieve set objectives and targets and to promoting activities that have a positive impact on quality, the environment and on health and safety at work, by enforcing the established principles and by assessing the achieved results at all levels.
The starting point for the implementation of these policies has been identified in the following objectives:
- Establish, formalize, keep active and continuously improve the integrated Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Management System according to the Standards UNI EN ISO 9001:2015, UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 e BS OHSAS 18001:2007;
- Ensure compliance with policy requirements for the prevention of environmental and health and safety at work impacts in compliance with the Company’s integrated management system;
- Promote and implement staff training and training programs at all levels to develop human resources’ skills and performance;
- Pay close attention to staff’s motivation and efficiency as far as the achievement of the pre-established company objectives is concerned.
Through such an Integrated Policy, Permare srl formalize their position on transparency and continuous dialogue with all the involved external parties ensuring that the principles within this Policy are circulated.